The 2019 Housing Design Awards consist of online submissions. All submissions and accompanying materials must be submitted before February 02, 2020
Create your member account.
- Select the category you wish to enter, and submit your information according to the specifications for the category
- All supporting materials listed are REQUIRED
- Include electronic copy of current corporate logo for production (PDF's)
- Do not reference your company name in the written submission, and ensure that there are no logos in the photos and floor plans you use
- Entries will be saved in your member account, and can be edited up until the entry deadline (February 2, 2020). If you require assistance with submissions, please contact our office at 705-930-1620
Accuracy of submitted materials is the responsibility of the applicant. Information given on the entry form will be used exactly as submitted in the award ceremony through production, presentation, and recognition in the media.
- Entry Fees are $125.00+ hst per entry with the exception of the Specialty Awards which are $275
- Entry fees can be processed online or by utilizing the "invoice me" button
- Payment must be received by PKHBA before your submissions are considered eligible for competition. Deadline for payment is 11:30pm on Sunday February 16, 2020.
PHOTO SUBMISSION SPECIFICATIONS
- Maximum number of allowable images is 6
- Renovation categories must include a minimum of 2 before images taken from the same perspective as the after photos
- Multi Family & Single Family New Home categories must include at least one exterior photo including portrait and landscape
- For best production quality digital images should be uncompressed JPGs
- Online submission, including all supporting documentation must be complete by 11:30PM on Sunday, February 02, 2020.
- Payment in full must be received no later than Sunday, February 16, 2020.
- After this deadline, the committee reserves the right to extend the deadline for a SPECIFIC category and solicit additional entries in the event that there are less than three entries from a minimum of two companies in the category in question
- PKHBA reserves the right to disqualify incomplete submissions without notice or refund
- Acceptance of submissions received is at the discretion of PKHBA
- PKHBA reserves the right to realign categories due to volume of entries. If this process should take place, entrants will be notified
- If there are fewer than two entries in any category, PKHBA reserves the right to eliminate that category from the competition. Refunds will be given to those who have entered a cancelled category
- PKHBA reserves the right to take judges on-site
- All entrants agree to be bound by these rules
Judges will review the submissions, and rate the work against provided criteria through a private, online system. On line judging will take place in March 2020.
Judging Criteria is listed with each category description. Judging is performed on line by industry professionals from across the country. Judges must complete an application form to ensure that the judging panel is comprised of individuals who are knowledgeable about the building industry. All entries are scored based on judging criteria and submitted anonymously. Judges will not know the name of the company that has submitted entries.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-930-1620