How to Submit Online Entries
The 2021 Housing Design Awards consists of online award submissions. The online awards submissions must be submitted on our Housing Design Awards website by 5:59 pm (before 6 pm) on the submission deadline date. No extensions will be given to this deadline.
- Be sure to read the , and sections of the website. Individual category descriptions can be viewed from each category homepage.
- Create your . If you are submitting on behalf of another company, you may create an account in your own name and indicate on the award submission that you are submitting for another company.
- Once you've created your member account, .
- After logging in, you will be able to add new entries and edit them until the closing date. You can save an entry and complete later.
- To add a new submission,
and you will be taken to the submission dashboard.
- Select a category and provide a name for the submission so you can recognize it easily later. Judges will not see the name you provide however it will be used for displaying your submission at the Gala. If you are submitting on behalf of another company please indicate it here.
- Next you can upload photos for the submission and add the written submission text.
- If you need to add a floorplan/site plan, please ensure that it is saved in the appropriate format.
- Do not make any reference to your company name in the written submission. Please ensure that there are no logos in the photos and floor plans you add.
- You can see all of the submissions you have entered by clicking Entries on the dashboard. From here you can edit the submissions by clicking on the one you wish to change.
- Please note: In order for submissions to be considered complete and to be viewed by judges, you must click the SUBMIT button for every entry. Please contact the PKHBA office (705) 930-1620 should you need to make changes to an entry that you have already submitted or if you require assistance.